Friday, March 14, 2014

Five For Friday


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for their weekly 5 for Friday linky. 

Here are 5 random things from my week......


#100HappyDays Photo Challenge... Are you in? I tend to be a negative Nancy sometimes (I wonder how many people named Nancy get upset by that term?) I'm only on day 2 - but this is at the top of my list! :) 

My bracelet from Farmgirl Paints arrived the other day... and I LOVE it. 
My personalization: 
Philippians 4:8 
g1  g2 
(both my littles have names that start with g)

My kiddos are OBSESSED with minecraft. Crazy I tell ya....
We had a little crafty afternoon and what did they make? 
Yep - minecraft stuff. OY VAY.


I've stated many times in my blog that I am a supreme dork... Here is some evidence for you just in case you don't believe me... 
I take notes in class (high school bio and 7th grade life science) 
AND THEN
I go home and recopy them. I have done this forever. It really helps me remember things, and there is something about the quiet time of just putting words on paper... 


 LAST - 
I saw this infographic on Pinterest from The Busy Teacher
I definitely thought it was 'share worthy'

{especially with 45 days left in my school year and that lovely summer break coming up.... go ahead ... tell me ONE MORE TIME how lucky I am to have summers off....} ;)

Happy Pi Day Peeps! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment