Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bright Ideas Blog Hop.....

This will be my third Bright Ideas hop and I am so happy to have an idea to share! I always read through these posts and I am amazed at how much I learn.... we have some SMARTIES among us! :) 

My Bright Idea....
Highlighters!

They have become invaluable with my little ELL's. 
(any of my little people actually... even my son!)

I'm all for printing practice, but I try to limit the copies and worksheets I run, so highlighters are a fast and easy way to get my little ones to practice writing their name, numbers, letters.... without having to run off a bunch of handwriting sheets. It is especially useful at the beginning of the year when so many of my kids don't know how to write their name! I write their name on the paper we were already planning to do - and they trace over it in pencil! BAM. DONE!
I hope you like my bright idea... please click on any of the links below for more bright ideas! :) 
Happy hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment