Friday, November 30, 2012

Freebie Friday at TBA

Just in case you didn't know - today is Freebie Friday at Teaching Blog Addict. I love Freebie Friday - so many GREAT things, in one place, at one time, for FREE! (can't beat free...)




I am number 48 - so that means there are 47 other free things already there! Best Part - there will be more! MWAHAHA! {insert evil laugh and rubbing of hands together here...} ;) I hope you have a great weekend, check out my freebies, and the other freebies...maybe even leave a freebie yourself! If you download my gingerbread comparison for the SMARTboard - I'd love some feedback - good, bad, indifferent... whatever! There are two hyperlinks in it to the janbrett site where the kids can decorate a gingerbread house and a gingerbread cookie. I'll hunt them up and link them here too later.

I'm off to bed - yes - at 7:53 - don't judge... LONG day... night all!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment