Tuesday, March 5, 2013

visual plans 3.4.13

This week I am really focusing on the CCGPSRI {Common Core Georgia Performance Standards Reading Informational}
I am doing a lot of non-fiction units with my kiddos, all grade levels. I am using a unit that I have created, I am currently creating, and ones that I have purchased to accomplish this. I am also using reading a to z and raz-kids for my non-fiction literature component. We are focusing on finding details and information in text and creating graphic organizers to help with study skills. 

My 4th and 2nd grades are doing a lot of hands - on this week - which will be great - those two grade levels are my lowest ELL's. I also have Google Earth queued up - so we can look at different landforms. I am also taking my Kinders on a field trip to Washington D.C. {VIRTUAL ONE!}
We are going to visit the monuments! And I am so excited! 
We will also be writing on Friday. WHOOOHOOO! {no - not really} oy vay!
So - here are my plans - {BASIC, BASIC, BASIC}
I linked up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for her visual plans linky! Wow - these ladies are awesome!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment