Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently…January?


I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently linky…  I am usually obsessed with a new year … because that means a new planner… but I am always surprised at how quickly the years change! 

Most of my currently's are pretty self-explainatory - BUT - I have seriously been thinking about combining my Smash books/Project Life/and Erin Condren planner into one THING. 
I am not sure exactly how I am going to do it yet - or if it will even work… 
here are links to a few pinterest boards that I have been eyeballing… let me know what you think…

AND - I have been playing around with creating my own teacher planner since August… and I think I have one that is ready for some feedback - if you'd like to test it out or look it over and give me some suggestions - leave some comment love below! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment