Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bright Ideas Blog Hop

Hey all! Welcome to another Bright Ideas Blog Hop!
This time I am going to show you some cute, easy, removable ideas for decorating your classroom with washi tape!
Here is a super cute keyboard: 
Transform a computer keyboard.
A great way to organize your cords - I know I can never find enough bread ties to organize and label all the cords I have around my house and my classroom.... 
Label those cords.
And...... washi tape clothespins!
an old ice cream bucket .... turned into a marker bucket
Divide your white board into sections with washi tape! It is a bright and cute way to make a special space - AND - it doesn't leave any sticky residue on your board! (WINNING!)


Lastly - organize your planner and teacher planner with washi tape and make labels! :) 
(this is one of my favorites)

You can order some washi tape from the following sites: 
cute tape
pretty tape
wishy washi
Make sure to visit my washi pinterest board! {here}

Head over to Tanja (Journey of a Substitute Teacher) for some easy art ideas! :)
Have fun hopping!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment