Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sale, Sale, Who Loves a Sale?

I'm prepping for Cyber Monday - a huge sale from Teachers Pay Teachers AND I've added 20% off everything in my store too! That gives you a total of 28% off anything in my store! Michelle at the 3am teacher has organized this awesome little linky - Just don't forget to add the tpt code from the button below when you check out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm going to show you some of my newest creations and give you a peek into my wishlist - just a peek though, because at 91 items - we'd be here for DAYS....

I've been working like crazy to fill my store with winter things :) Some of my new additions -

 This is a ready to go center - laminate and cut - recording sheets included! I am absolutely in love with the way this one turned out. I lost my tpt mojo for a bit, but this brought it back :) Love Scrappin' Doodles graphics:) 
 The Snowman Plan is geared K-1 - but can easily be used in 2nd, or 3rd - This is a great value, it's over 40 pages and has two centers included. There are vocabulary cards with pictures and comprehension questions for each chapter. This unit DOES NOT have a comprehension test like many of my other units (at this time... I'm working on it!)
And last, my favorite series - The Magic Tree House! I'm getting ready for President's Day with this unit. At this time, it's over 90 pages, but I keep thinking of things I want to add! 

AND MY WISHLIST....

Robots from Lori Evans
Christmas Tags/Frames from Surfin' through Second
Christmas Literacy Centers and my teacher crush - Kristen Smith - her centers are amazing!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha! :) I'm flattered! Thanks so much Tara!!

    A Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! I have enjoyed reading your blog. Here is the link to the post.
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog.html

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from a Liebster nomination. I'm so happy I've found it, because I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do, I do!
    Hi, I just joined your site and nominated you for the The Liebster Award!! Come on over and check out my blog to see how it all works...good luck on your cute blog and I look forward to hanging out!
    Liz and Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You guys have made my week!

      Delete
  6. I am your newest follower! I have also nominated your for a Liebster Blog Award... Before I realized you already had one! Please come over and check out my blog and follow me if you want!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the nomination!

      Delete
  7. AWWWW! You guys are awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I'm headed your way! :)

    ReplyDelete