Tuesday, January 14, 2014

USA Hooray Bundle!

 I have teamed up with some friends for this amazing bundle with Educents!  It is 21 instant downloads with over 1100 pages of materials for your learners!  




I actually have TWO products included in this bundle!
My Famous American Inventors #1
AND
Marvelous Mountains and Vast Valleys {a landforms unit}
here is a link to a previous post about my landforms unit....


These are two of my non-fiction units that I created to use with my 2nd - 5th ESOL children last year. There are lots of visuals, graphic organizers, vocabulary charts, flip books, display posters....all kinds of great stuff! 



For a limited time it is $29.99 from Educents which is over 75% off!  It also includes these other great products so there is sure to things you love!  (They even have $10 off for first time customers… so it can be even cheaper if you have never bought anything from Educents!)

Here is a picture of all the amazing products included in this Educents bundle! I hope you will check it out! I can't wait to get mine - I don't think I will need another social studies resource ever again! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment