Saturday, May 3, 2014

It's May and a Fundraiser

I'm joining up with Farley for her monthly currently! 


Listening: 
My children are scheming ways to get the iPads this morning to play more minecraft... I don't get it...

Loving: 
15 days of school.... YOU HEAR ME??? 15 days! 

Thinking: 
Bubs ran a super high fever last night {which always freaks me out}. It finally broke at around 2 a.m. and it hasn't returned. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't reappear. 

Wanting: 
Happy National Scrapbook Day! In case you weren't aware - I have a little scrapbook/crafty problem... Here is a picture of my {newly organized} scrapbook/craft room :) 

Needing: 
A big huge dumpster to park itself outside... or the AmVets trailer... or the Goodwill trailer... and just let me load it up. It is past the point of overwhelming and it's not going anywhere! 


Surprise: 
I wanted to give Mr. Elementary Math a shout-out - 
I've met him IRL and he is wonderful and funny - my kind of person... :) 
Go over and visit his blog
He has some super helpful resources for teaching subtraction {click here for a blog post}
 and a tpt store FULL of math activities and games! 




Before I go - I wanted to let you all know about a pack that has been put together in memory of Teresa Williams from 2nd Grade Pig Pen - she passed away last month and we are trying help her family with the medical costs by putting together a few bundles.  There are 5 bundles in all - please go visit her tpt store to see which one is best for you!
My Pack Up Your Place Value activity is in bundle #1. I feel very fortunate to be bundled with some other amazing bloggers and tpt'ers - all proceeds will go to her family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment