Thursday, July 3, 2014

July Currently

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly currently.
you should too... super easy peasy....



Listening.... to the rain... but it stopped. You would think we lived in Florida - that was one quick storm!

Loving - Summertime! It is so nice to relax and work on things that I want to, when I want to. 

Thinking - That sums it up. Love my kids.... Hate the "I'm bored" comments and the non-stop eating. 

Wanting - I would really like to find out if I am moving classrooms this year or not. I have a lot that I need to get done and a very short time to do it. 

Needing -I've had a headache for about a week straight. GRRRRRRRR

4th plans - NONE! My kiddos will be with their dad - so I have the holiday off... whatever shall I do? :) {mini-me said sleep... I might agree}

Here is a pic of something to come.... any guesses what I am doing? 
You will find out soon - if it works! :) 

AND
we got our first feedback from our etsy shop 
kinda made my day! 

What plans do you all have for the 4th? 
Happy Independence Day! 

[And thank you to all the men and women who fought for AND currently fight for our freedom]

No comments:

Post a Comment