Saturday, July 26, 2014

Magnets, Magnets, Everywhere!

Wowza Friends! 

We have been making boo-coodles of magnets this week! 
Check out some of those really cute designs my partner Stacy - she's such a pro at designing super cute things.... 


Friday was my first day back at work. Waking up in the morning was NOT fun. I set about four alarms to make sure I was up on time....
And ended up waking up an hour BEFORE any of them went off. 
AWESOME-SAUCE

I spent most of last week working on my classroom (my kiddos were with their dad in the mountains....) 
I chose the World Traveler theme from School Girl Style
Here are a few pictures so you can see my progress. 

{I still have a LONG way to go....but it is getting there!!}

Day 1.... 
What have I done? 
  
 Day 2.....
Maybe I can do this...
Day 3....
I'm finally getting somewhere! :) 

Three days until open house. 
Think I can make it? 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment