Sunday, October 19, 2014

Peek At My Week

I am linking up with Mrs. Willis for her Peek at my Week linky. :) I haven't done one of these in a while! {so.... thanks for checking my week out!} 

We had all of last week off for Fall Break {which was glorious...} and we are back at it tomorrow. Usually our Fall Break coincides with the week the Fair is in town... but not this year. I know my kiddos brains will be on their favorite rides and fair foods and not so much on our content - I will need some super teacher powers to keep them active and engaged this week. {Not to mention my two kiddos will be in the Fair kick-off parade and participating in their usual after school activities....This week will have to be managed one day at time y'all.} 

**Leave me a comment**
What is your favorite fair food? 
{I am supposed to be doing the whole 30 since I started cross fit a few weeks ago - 
but I THINK this week will call for a CHEAT!}

Here are my visual plans for the week and the links to all my materials will be at the end of the post. 
I hope you all have an amazing week! :) 

Today is my 6 year TPT anniversary.... to celebrate - my entire store is 20% off! :)
and they all fall down 
Head over to Mrs. Willis' blog to see all the other bloggers that linked up to share their week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment