Saturday, October 4, 2014

Library Pass Organizing, Oreos, and Journals....

Here are library card pockets that I hot glued to the back of my door - I stuck labels from Schoolgirl Style on them and put the kiddos library paddles inside. Easy for them to grab and a quick glance tells me who is out :)













Spent an hour or so at karate practice working on my data sheets. My friend Stacy over at Funky Fresh Firsties made these cuties for me.... my new melonhead is in the corner :)



We have been reading Magic School Bus Gets Lost in Space - I have been using their daily journals to gauge interest and as an informal assessment of sorts - see what they are learning - how much they are retaining.... but this one was for fun. And I love the responses they gave me! :)

One of my 'Race' math games from my tpt store. I redid this one and made it really basic ... with just some stars to race to. There were two boards .... 2-12 and 10-20 for those that need more of a challenge. They begged to stay in from recess to play - WIN!
Last - our culminating moon phases activity - an Oreo moon phases chart! :)

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment