Monday, October 22, 2012

amazing activities :)

I purchased a Halloween unit from Vicki Plant - I spent a lot of my time today laminating it... but I can't wait to use it! It's so adorable! There are alphabet matching activities, sound stretching activities, and emergent reader, rhyming word activities, and tons of math activities! This was such a super buy.




to visit her blog

to visit her tpt


Since I enjoyed her Halloween centers so much, I went to browse the rest of her tpt store and I found a few freebies - THAT ROCK!


and here is her latest one...


Go check them out and let me know what you think! I'm pretty sure you are going to love them as much as I do. :) Have a great week!

OH! I posted a new notebook file in my tpt

It has a few literacy and math activities, but is geared to my ELL kids, so it has a lot of labeling and pictures. Please let me know what you think! This is my first notebook file I've uploaded...so I'm a little nervous :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment